Jenny Bray Training and Consulting values the privacy and confidentiality of clients and all who come into contact with the enterprise.
Wherever possible, Jenny Bray Training and Consulting will not collect information that can identify individuals or will de-identify the information where practicable. Where the collection of such information is required, it will be kept secure (physically and electronically). Records containing personal information will be disposed of as the law requires, and if possible, as soon as the information has been used for the purposes it was collected.
Jenny Bray Training and Consulting does not pass personal information on to third parties except where legally required to do so. Occasionally, we will be required to collect and hold personal information (e.g. training records, or survey results). In these situations, we will hold the information secure for the period required, then as determined by contract requirements, we will either destroy the records or transfer all copies of such records (in electronic or other formats) to the client.
- You have the right to see and correct any information we hold about you (upon proof of identity);
- We will not collect information without your knowledge;
- We will tell you why we are collecting personal information;
- We will not give your personal information to anyone (except where the law requires).
Collection of Information
- In order to attend JBTC training sessions we require information from you in order to generate a certificate, and issue an invoice.
- All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, questions, additional email and accounts, including email.
- Any information collected by JBTC is collected directly from you, or via correspondence from your employer or agency you volunteer for. This may be via telephone, email, mail, or directly through our website.
Use of Collected Information
- Any personal details collected from JBTC registrants is required in order to provide you with our products and/or training session.
Storage of Collected Information
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can email us.
Access to Collected Information
- You may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us.
Purchasing Services or Products
- We use your personal information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
Information and Communication
- JBTC uses personally identifiable information for essential communications, such as emails, accounts information, and essential service details. We may also use this information for other purposes, including some promotional emails. If at any time you do not wish to receive such correspondence, you can request to be removed from any mailing lists by emailing us. JBTC does not share personal information with third parties.
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifying information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
- Links on the JBTC website to external entities are not covered within this policy. The terms and conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domain name of www.jennybray.com.au