NDIS - Prepare your Organisation
This training provides an overview of the essential changes to the operating processes that an organisation must make to be able to exist and thrive in the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) world. This course delivers business, market and customer service essentials in everyday language.
Jenny Bray is currently assisting a number of organisations to transition their strategic thinking and operating processes to the world of individualised funding. She also has run workshops with families to understand the NDIS and to effectively engage with the NDIS assessment and planning processes. Jenny also has experience working with culturally and linguistically diverse communities, where cross-cultural understandings of 'disability' require careful consideration and sensitivity.
- How the NDIS system works
- Essential systems your organisation will need
- How to map the steps for getting from here to NDIS readiness
- What resources are available
- Answers to your questions
- Great resourcing, plain explanations about NDIS, questions answered & demystified
- Liked best: Resources & discussion
- Liked best: orientation in the requirements for preparing for changes in implementation of NDIS
- Learned how & what changes need to be implemented to be NDIS ready
- Learning about the insurance approach that is NDIS. And the 3 tiers.
- Very practical
- Great trainer very interactive
- Engaging participants, answering questions & knowledge
- Excellent, well-informed presenter - Thankyou!
- Very knowledgeable presenter