National Disability Insurance Scheme
Excellent overview course to prepare your staff (or focus your staff) on the essentials of the National Disability Insurance Scheme, what it is and what organisations will need to do to be involved in the Scheme.
This training provides an overview of the essential changes to the operating processes that an organisation must make to be able to exist and thrive in the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) world. This course delivers business, market and customer service essentials in everyday language.
Your trainer Jenny Bray is currently assisting a number of organisations to transition their strategic thinking and operating processes to the world of individualised funding. She also has run workshops with families to understand the NDIS and to effectively engage with the NDIS assessment and planning processes.
- How the NDIS system works
- What essential systems will be needed in your organisation
- How to map the steps for getting from here to NDIS readiness
- What resources are available
- Answers to your questions
- Keeps you stimulated - always seeking feedback about how the session was going.
- Excellent resources and ideas - Journal, Expert questions, Tools.