Privacy & Confidentiality
Provides a practical, interactive and concise orientation to the topic of privacy and confidentiality. This topic can be delivered to community care staff or to Local Government staff in relation to a Privacy Management Plan. Both versions involve learning and applying the legal and ethical concepts of Privacy and Confidentiality. The course examines the difference between privacy and confidentiality and knowing how to apply the Australian Privacy Principles and /or relevant state privacy principles in a practical context.
- Privacy and confidentiality
- Overview of laws that apply to privacy and confidentiality in your service
- Improving privacy and confidentiality arrangements in and around your role
- Interactive session, clear concise information
- Practical & relevant activities
- There were many scenario's which helped to understand and example issues.
- ... made a dry subject interesting