Orientation to Support in the Home
Provides an overview of the community based aged care from basic support levels, through to intensive levels of care (equivalent to residential aged care). If you need 'The Big Picture' of community based supports for older people, this course is for you.
- How the Baby Boomers will revolutionise our sector
- What's out there for seniors to stay active and engaged?
- Basic supports when only a little help is needed
- Medium to high level support but still with choice and control
- Getting from hospital to back home