Home Care Standards
This course is designed for staff needing to know about the Home Care Standards. This practical course provides an opportunity to learn and apply the Standards in order to achieve the Expected Outcomes. This course will also highlight how the Wellness/Enabling Approach is reinforced through the Standards.
- The Home Care Standards 'Tree' - THE analogy that will have you quoting the Expected Outcomes accurately and confidently
- Linking People, what they Do, and the Proof that they do it
- How to quickly and easily complete a Service Self Assessment
- Exceeded my needs - met needs I didn't know I had!
- I liked the Tree Analogy the most - It was very well explained and fit into what I do and my work.
- What I liked the most? - Hands on & Examples & Simplicity.
- It really met my needs. Yes. Thanks for your help with my E.O. 1.4!
- Really gave me a new outlook on how to approach each standard.
- What was most relevant for me was the break down in standard & identifying key words.
- I would come to other workshops presented by Jenny Bray Consultants.
- Changes in pace and activities made it very accessible.
- Understanding of community common standards. The trainer explained them clearly. Use of team work was also very good.
- Friendly environment - good examples, a lot information in simple language.
- Knowledge gained. - The style of training - The training manual was good - The information was great & didn't overload. - Great presentation.
- It was all very interesting, especially liked the reinforcement exercises.