Fees - Talking to service users about money
NOTE: At present this course is for Aged Care services only - it is not suitable for services supporting people with a disability.
Do you find yourself talking quality whilst your potential service user is asking about cost? Are you at a loss to bring up the issue of contributions or fees? Let's face it, in much of our sector we're not used to talking about money. But with implementation of individualised funding and budgets, we need to change. In this course, you will learn to talk confidently about money and feel comfortable about mentioning the fair exchange of money for support or care.
- Money, care and culture - why the discomfort?
- Cultural, generational and individual differences about and around attitudes to money
- Get the message and the tone right
- Delivering a confident money message
- Weathering the adjustment period