Feedback from Service Users
Constant communication with your Service Users is the key to being a responsive service. This course explores all the ways your agency collects, or can collect, positive or negative feedback from your service users. We then explore the ways your agency can put that information to use.
- Feedback and why it is essential to service effectiveness
- Identifying sources of feedback
- Encouraging and recognising feedback
- Documenting and using feedback
- Feeding back your feedback