Change is the one constant. Change is everywhere - in aged care, children's services, disability support services, vocational education and training, local government - everywhere!. And we're feeling it. Have you noticed a rise in anxiety in the workforce? Noticed some of your senior employees saying "I'm too old for this maybe I should take early retirement?" Is your agency experiencing a strain at middle to senior management level? Is there too much to get through in Board meetings lately? Then you need to learn about change management.
- What are the main drivers for change in your industry?
- How does change affect organisations and individuals?
- What are the principles of managing change?
- What does managing change involve?
- How to take charge of change and bring people with you - or how to go beyond surviving change and thrive instead.