Case Management in the New World
This intensive and advanced short course is specifically designed for case managers, key workers or coordinators who want to expand their knowledge and hone their skills in readiness for the paradigm shifts and structural changes happening in the aged and disability support sectors.
- Person centered approaches
- Strengths based, enabling and wellness
- Social inclusion
- Risk/resilience frameworks
- Self direction (client/service user choice and control)
- The role of case managers
- Stages of case management
- Motivational interviewing
- Solutions based brief approach
- Writing meaningful, individualised support plans
- Reflective practice
- Questioning skills
- Interviewing techniques
- Taking control of your own professional development
- This was one of the best training sessions (HACC or otherwise) I have ever attended.
- All relevant information are comprehensive and appropriate to my work as a case worker.
- Visual & fun
- liked the information/handout - can use at work.
- Thankyou - this was brilliant.
- liked the facilitators positive approach and genuine interest in her participants.
- the trainer was excellent, one of the best I've encountered. Kept me interested at all times.
- this was fabulous training.
- she was so familiar with her 'stuff' that she was able to be flexible & move around in response to need.
- liked the presentation style, easy to understand objectives, reflected messages, helpful feedback on activities.
- great facilitator, very knowledgable.